Subscription Information and Services
Information about exclusive benefits and services offered to Marriott Theatre subscribers
Box Office Hours and Phone Information
||Wed – Fri
In Person At Our Box Office:
10 Marriott Drive
||9 AM – 5 PM
||9 AM – 5 PM
||9 AM – 7 PM
||10 AM* – 7 PM
||10 AM – 4 PM
||9 AM – 5 PM
||9 AM – 5 PM
||9 AM – 8 PM
||10 AM* – 5 PM
||10 AM – 3 PM
*Box Office and Telephones on Saturday will open at 9 AM if there is a TYA performance.
Box Office Hours are subject to change without notice. Please call to verify times.
Map and directions
Subscription Hotline is available Tuesday – Friday 9 AM to 5 PM: (847) 634-7020
Marriott Theatre Fax: (847)634-7022
Transactions/exchanges for any future date or production will not be processed one (1) hour prior to any performance to ensure that customers attending that performance do not miss the show opening.
As a 2014 subscriber you are entitled to valuable discounts and services throughout the resort. Simply identify yourself as a 2014 subscriber. If your subscription is under a name other than your own, you must identify the name the subscription tickets are purchased under.
- Theatre Tickets: 20% savings on additional full priced tickets for mainstage. Only subscribers can receive guaranteed seat locations by phoning our subscription office. (Discount does not apply to Wednesday and Thursday Dinner Special).
- Guest Rooms: Save 20% on guest rooms. Consistently rated among the best places to stay in Chicago, the Resort offers convenient accommodations after your theatre performance. Let the memories of the evening fade into your dreams in our new luxurious bedding package. Make your room reservations by calling 800-228-9290 or online at www.lincolnshiremarriott.com. Upon check-in, a 20% discount will be taken when you identify yourself as a 2014 subscriber. (This benefit is non-transferable. Discount applies to sleeping rooms only. Packages that include breakfast, theatre or golf are not eligible.)
Come join us in either of our outstanding restaurants and receive 20% off the food portion of the restaurant check. Try the relaxing atmosphere and local specialities of the Fairfield Inn. The King's Wharf offers great steaks, incredible seafood specialties and the #1 rated Sunday brunch on the North Shore. We recommend making your dinner reservation one and a half hours prior to your performance time. 20% discount also applies to food purchases in the lobby bar. (Discounts not applicable to brunch on Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Thanksgiving, New Year's Eve or New Year's Day festivities.)
Crane's Landing Golf Club is a George Fazio designed masterpiece. The challenging, mature course is set amid a beautiful rolling landscape along the Des Plaines River. Enjoy a 20% discount off daily greens fees and purchases of $25.00 or more in our pro shop. (Available Monday through Thursday.)
- Tennis: Do you miss tennis in the colder months? Why not take advantage of the Marriott Racquet Club, open from September to April. We offer six climate-controlled indoor tennis courts. Your subscription membership entitles you to a 20% discount on court fees plus a 20% discount of regularly priced merchandise of $25.00 or more on pro-shop purchases.
Missed Performance Policy: If you miss your scheduled performance date, your tickets will not be refunded or rescheduled.
Late Seating Policy: Please arrive on time! Late seating will be at the management's discretion. The theatre doors are open thirty minutes before curtain.
Children: Children five years old or younger are not allowed in the theatre for our mainstage productions. Please contact our Box Office to assist you in determining the suitability of our musicals for older children.
Smoking Policy: All Marriott Hotels are non-smoking; smoking is not allowed in the theatre or theatre lobbies. Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
The Marriott Theatre is equipped with a Hearing Loop. For more information, please click here. Headsets are also available for non-Loop equipped patrons at the box office. A driver's license or credit card is required as deposit.
Accessibility: The theatre is wheel chair accessible. An elevator is located in the southeast corner of the theatre lobby.
We are happy to exchange your tickets in advance, however, if you miss your scheduled performance date, your tickets will not be refunded or rescheduled. Your tickets must be received 48 hours prior to your scheduled performance.
- By Fax
- Write VOID on all original tickets to be exchanged, or tear them in half.
- Make a copy of your voided or torn tickets.
Print your credit card number and expiration date to cover the $3.00 per ticket exchange fee and any upgrade fee.
- If your credit card number and expiration date are not included, the exchange cannot be processed.
- Fax copy of voided or torn tickets with two alternate dates to 847-634-7022.
- It is important you call 847-634-0200 within 24 hours to verify receipt of your fax in order to guarantee your exchange.
- In Person
For your convenience a 24-hour Drop Box is located next to the Box Office window. Regular fees apply.
- Exchanges cannot be made one (1) hour prior to ANY show to ensure that customers attending the performance do not miss their show opening.
- A $3.00 per ticket exchange fee will be charged and any upgrade fees.
- By Mail
- Return all original tickets to be exchange to:
10 Marriott Drive
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
- Enclose $3.00 per ticket and any upgrade fee if applicable if you exchange 48 hours prior to your current performance date.
- Provide two alternate dates and your daytime phone number.
Transactions/exchanges for any future date or production will not be processed one hour prior to any performance to ensure that customers attending that performance do not miss the show opening.
|Preview - Week 1
|Week 2 through 9
- Tickets must be received 48 hours prior to your performance date.
- Tickets may be exchanged within the same show ONLY.
- ONLY original tickets will be exchanged. Lost tickets will not be exchanged.
- In order to be seated together, all tickets to be exchanged must be received together.
- Lost tickets may be reissued for original date only. Reissued tickets are not exchangeable.
- Tickets for the first and second shows of our 2014 season may not be exchanged until 2 weeks prior to the opening of each show.
- Exact location of seats may be chosen in person at the Box Office Window.
- Series and individual tickets are never refundable.
- Great seats at the lowest ticket prices available for all five great musicals.
- Guaranteed seats for all musicals.
- Unlimited ticket exchanges: See Ticket Exchanges above.
- Exclusive Member Hotline: If you have a question or need some help, call (847)634-7020. We have full time associates here to assist our subscribers only.
- Reminder Stickers: Show stickers are sent with your season tickets, for placement on your personal calendar, to help remind you of your show dates.
Resort Telephone Numbers
Lincolnshire Marriott Resort Main Number 847-634-0100
Room Reservations 847-634-0100 or www.lincolnshiremarriott.com
Restaurant Reservations 847-634-0100 or www.lincolnshiremarriott.com
Golf Club 847-634-5935 or CranesLandingGolf.com
Tennis Club 847-634-5935